TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All purchases final. NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: SICKNESS, INJURY, HEALTH PROBLEMS, RELOCATION, WEATHER CONDITIONS, NATURAL OR MANMADE DISASTERS. A MINIMUM NUMBER OF OPERATING DAYS IS NOT GUARANTEED. SEASON PASSES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE.
2. All Sales are Non-Transferable. Use by another person constitutes fraud and will result in revocation of the pass and possible prosecution.
All rates and information are subject to change. $25.00 fee is charged on any check returned by any bank.
4. Early Bird incentives do not apply to the Frequent Skier Card and the redemption of the frequenst skier card may not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
5. All multi-day products must be used for consecutive days.
6. Age as of date of purchase determines eligibility for all products except the 70+ season pass; those turning age 70 during the 2013 calendar year may purchase in advance of their birthday. Proof of age required.
7. Photos are required for all season pass products. We can accept "passport" type digital images via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photo file size must be limited to 2mb or less. Belleayre Mountain reserves the right to reject images at its discretion. We can also take a new photo upon request. Season Passes and Frequent Skier Products purchased from Belleayre must be picked up at Belleayre; Gore must be picked up at Gore Mountain; Whiteface Season Passes at Whiteface. Passes can be mailed by request after Columbus Day 2013.
8. A plastic identification pass will be issued with each season pass purchase. This identification pass, property of Belleayre Mountain, serves as a permanent lift ticket for the season. This pass must be clearly presented to the ticket checker/scanners on every lift boarding occasion.
9. If the identification pass is lost or stolen you must notify Belleayre Mountain at once. A fee of $25 will be charged to process a new pass. A one-day ticket replacement will be issued one time during the season for a lost or forgotten pass. After that, a fee of $5 per day ticket will be charged for forgotten passes.
10. Season passes are non-transferable and are for the applicant's exclusive use. Use by another person constitutes fraud and will result in revocation of the pass and possible prosecution.
11. Ski area regulations are enforced by the reckless skier policy and New York State Code Rule 54, Article 18, "Safety In Skiing Code." Any misuse, fraudulent use, misconduct or nuisance caused by the passholder or failure to follow New York State law may result in recall of the pass without refund or other consideration. Belleayre Mountain management reserves the right to recall season passes depending upon the severity of rules infractions.
12. All pass applicants must sign this application before it can be processed and the pass distributed. A parent or legal guardian of persons under age 18 must complete and sign the application and the Season Pass Assumption of Risk Agreement.
13. All dates, rates and provisions are subject to change without notice. Belleayre Mountain holiday periods may be different than those at Gore Mountain and Whiteface Mountain, and may be different than holiday periods noted for purchasing lift tickets.
14. For the entire term of this pass, I relinquish my right to a refund of the purchase price of the pass purchased that is allowable under the Safety in Skiing Code for those persons unwilling to ski because of the risks of the sport or the duties imposed upon skiers by law.
15. By purchasing this season pass, the holder understands and agrees that the New York State Olympic Regional Development Authority and Belleayre Mountain may utilize any photograph, videotape, motion picture or recording for any business or other purpose without further release. Any persons wishing not to allow the Olympic Regional Development Authority and Belleayre Mountain use of their image must complete a Photo Opt Out form available upon request.
16. Adult Full season pass purchasers choosing to finance must purchase their pass on or before June 21, 2013. By financing, you agree to file with the Belleayre Mountain Box Office a valid credit card with an expiry on or after 9/20/13, that one-third of your adult full season pass balance will be charged at the time of purchase, one-third on 7/26/13, and one-third on 8/30/13, plus a non-refundable $9 financing charge per installment. Should the credit card decline or be cancelled during the financing period, the purchaser will forfeit all previous payments and finance charges toward the season pass. Financed passes will not be printed or distributed until the final payment has been processed.
17. Enclose proof of age when ordering a Junior, Young Adult, Senior, 70+, 6 & Under Pass Season Pass. A photocopy of driver’s license, birth certificate or other official document will be accepted if date of birth appears. When ordering a College Season Pass student must provide a current college ID and a letter from the bursar’s office stating they are a full time student taking at least 12 credits.
18. If ordering one of the Family Packs with a child pass the child must be 7-22 years of age and proof of age will need to be provided. Family units are subject to verification.
19. Lift tickets obtained with a season pass may not be given or sold to any other skier.
20. I have sought out, read, and agree as a passholder to adhere to the entirety of Belleayre Mountain's Skier's Responsibility Code, which includes, but is not limited to, an agreement to show respect for others both on and off the slopes and to keep off closed trails and closed areas.
BEFORE SIGNING THIS FORM OR USING YOUR PASS, YOU MUST READ THE NOTICE, WARNING TO SKIERS, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK BELOW.
NOTICE: Skiers and ski lift passengers are governed by the New York State Safety in Skiing Code (Article 18, of the NYS General Obligations Law). Before accepting this pass or allowing this pass to be affixed to your person, your attention is directed to a posted "WARNING TO SKIERS" that is printed below and where lift passes are purchased. New York Law requires you to seek out, read, review and understand the "Warning to Skiers" before you decide to participate in the sport of skiing.
WARNING TO SKIERS: Downhill skiing, like many other sports, contains inherent risks including, but not limited to the risk of personal injury including, catastrophic injury, or death, or property damage, which may be caused by variations in terrain or weather conditions; or, surface or subsurface snow, ice, bare spots or areas of thin cover, moguls, ruts, bumps; or other persons using the facilities; or rocks, forest growth, debris, branches, trees, roots, stumps; or, other natural objects or manmade objects that are incidental to the provision or maintenance of a ski facility in New York State. New York law imposes a duty on you to become apprised of, and understand, the risks inherent in the sport of skiing, which are set forth above, so that you make an informed decision whether to participate in skiing notwithstanding the risks. New York law also imposes additional duties upon you, to which you must adhere, for the purpose of avoiding injury caused by any of the risks inherent in skiing. If you are not willing to assume all of these risks and abide by these duties, you must not participate in skiing at this area.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT: I have read and understand the NOTICE above. I have read, reviewed and understand the WARNING TO SKIERS printed above. In signing this application and receiving the Season Pass, I signify that I am aware of and understand the risks inherent in the sport of skiing and that I am accountable for my action as set forth on the WARNING TO SKIERS signs. I agree that this acknowledgement shall be for the entire term of the pass received.