2014 BOATING SCHEDULE
AT THE BELLEAYRE BEACH
Boating - what a wonderful way to enjoy the day. Sit back and relax, enjoy the sounds of the lake, watch the fish swim by. The Belleayre Beach offers row boats, pedal boats and kayaks for your enjoyment. Come and visit, rent a boat, relax - you've earned it!
Our pedal boats hold up to five people at a time
(2 adults and 3 small children) or 850 pounds. Pedal boats are rented by the hour for a cost of $8.00 per hour. The pedal boats are extremely popular at the Belleayre Beach and rent out quickly, so please come early.
Our row boats have a 350 pound limit per boat and are great for fishing. Row boats are available for rental at a cost of $8.00 per hour or $20.00 for 4 hours.
We have 6 single and two double kayaks for rent or you can bring your own kayak in! (See rules and regs for personal vessels). Kayaks are available for $8.00 per hour
PADDLE BOARDS (COMING SOON):
We are purchasing standup paddle boards for this summer. Paddle Boards will be available to rent per hour for $10.00 per hour
1. All personal vessels are required to be washed down, both inside and out, before entering the water to prevent the introduction of Zebra Mussels (washing station is available).
2. Life jackets must be worn by everyone.
3. No windsurfing vessels.
4. No vessel shall exceed the manufacturers weight capacity.
5. There will be a 20 vessel limit in the Lake, excluding the Lake owned vessels.
6. All boating is restricted to regular business hours only.
7. No inflatable or sub standard vessels will be permitted.
- Open Weekends only from May 24 thru June 13
- The Beach Opens at 10:00 am & closes at 6:00 pm
from May 24 thru July 4
- The Beach is Open 7 days a week from June 14 thru Labor Day Weekend
- Monday thru Friday Hours:
Opens at 10:00 am & Closes at 6:00 pm.
- Weekend Hours (Saturday & Sunday):
Opens at 10:00 am & Closes at 7 pm