THE BELLEAYRE BEACH
OPENS MAY 25th!
Your place for swimming, boating and summer fun!
Belleayre Beach at Pine Hill Lake -
a place for the whole family. We offer swimming, picnicking, horseshoe pits, volleyball, basketball, row boat, pedal boat and kayak rentals, fishing and great relaxation!
New for the 2013 Season
Belleayre Beach only Season Passes
Beach Season Pass
|$65.00 per car
|70+ Beach Pass
||$10.00 (valid monday - Friday )
* The beach will not be selling or accepting Empire Passes this summer.
Please purchase your Belleayre Beach Season Pass!
Office hours: 7 a.m. to 3:30 pm Monday - Friday
- Open Weekends May 25, 2013 through
- The Beach Opens at 10:00 am & closes at 6:00 pm until we open full time.
- The Beach Opens full time June 15th through Labor Day Weekend
- Monday through Friday:
Opens at 10:00 am & Closes at 6:00 pm.
- Weekends(Saturday & Sunday):
Opens at 10:00 am &Closes at 7 pm.
Belleayre Beach is located at:
33 Friendship Manor Rd
Pine Hill, NY 12465
2013 Beach Prices
||$2.00 per person
||$4.00 per cycle
||$10.00 per car or truck or less than 8 passenger van
||$FREE (mdwk/non holiday )
$8 (wknd/holiday )
|| $35-(scheduled - schools, 501c3)
2013 Boat Prices
|Row boats - $8.00 per hour or $20 for 4 hours, Pedal boats and kayaks- $8.00 per hour (available by the hour only).
|$10.00 per hour (available by the hour only).
2013 Pavilion Rentals
|$60 per pavilion per day
* The beach will not be selling or accepting Empire Passes this summer. Please purchase your Belleayre Beach Season Pass!