JOIN THE BELLEAYRE FAMILY
SUMMER 2018 FULL & PART TIME SEASONAL POSITIONS
Must be at least 15 years of age. Possess current certification in lifeguard training or equivalent, community first aid and safety or equivalent, cardiopulmonary resuscitation or equivalent, and waterfront lifeguarding or equivalent.
At the time of employment, lifeguards must:
- Be at least 15 years old;
- Possess a valid certification in Waterfront Lifeguarding, CPR for the Professional Rescuer and Healthcare Provider, and First Aid (if not included in the lifeguard training course);
- Submit a current certification of the candidate's physical ability to perform lifeguard duties;
- Meet the vision requirement of 20/70 uncorrected in both eyes and be correctable to the 20/40 standard. Candidates tested at a vision level below 20/40 in either one or both eyes must correct to a minimum of 20/40 with 20/20 preferred.
The American Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR and Waterfront courses are offered at the local recreation center. For information on classes, dates and times please visit the Catskill Recreation Center website.
2018-2019 FULL & PART TIME WINTER SEASONAL POSITIONS
Currently we are not hiring at this time and have no open seasonal positions. However we still accept applications and will be kept on file through the season. If you would like to be considered for possible future job openings please submit your application to our Human Resource Department at email@example.com.
To apply for any of the positions, please fill out the appropriate application below and submit them to our Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org :
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 313
Highmount, NY 12441
For additional information or to have an employment packet mailed to you please email the Human Resource Department at email@example.com or by calling 845.254.6096 or 845.254.6097.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS, FORMS & MANUALS
Food Service, Rental Shop and Retail Shop Employment Application
2018-2019 Employment Packet
2018-2019 Volunteer Employment Packet
Snowsports Instructor Profile
Snowsports Instructor Commitment Sheet
Federal and State Forms
- USCIS Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification Form.
- IT2104 - New York State Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- IT2104-E - New York State Tax Exempt (Student's only)
- Form W4 - Federal Withholding