Belleayre Beach Opens 7 Days a Week
- Date: 06/25/2018 (all day)
WELCOME TO THE SUMMER OF 2018
A PLACE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY & A TON OF FUN!
Belleayre Beach is Open 7 Days a Week Starting June 25, 2018!
2018 PARK HOURS:
Early Summer Season Hours and Dates:
May 26 thru June 10: Weekends Only (including Memorial Day Monday), 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
June 15 thru June 17: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
June 22 thru June 24: Open daily, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Starting June 25: Normal Midweek/Weekend Operating Hours
Starting June 25: Midweek Operating Hours: Monday Thru Friday:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Starting June 30: Weekend Operating Hours: Saturday & Sunday:
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
~Park hours are subject to change~
The Belleayre Beach offers a ton of fun activities for the entire family. We offer swimming, boating, kayaking, stand on top paddle boarding, picnicking, horseshoe pits, volleyball, basketball, fishing, climbing wall, great relaxation and so much more! Check our Fun Beach Activities and Rentals page for everything the Belleayre Beach has to offer!
Once you pay the day use entrance fee, you will have full access to the entire facility and grounds. There are bunch of free and paid/rental Activities to do at the Belleayre Beach. Visit the Lifeguard Office to rent your boat or paddle board or we will let you borrow some beach toys, balls or horseshoes we have available.
CONTACT THE BELLEAYRE BEACH
The Belleayre Beach is located in the hamlet of Pine Hill at:
33 Friendship Manor Road
Pine Hill, NY 12465
Must be at least 16 years of age. Possess current certification in lifeguard training or equivalent, community first aid and safety or equivalent, cardiopulmonary resuscitation or equivalent, and waterfront lifeguarding or equivalent.
At the time of employment, lifeguards must:
- Be at least 16 years old;
- Possess a valid certification in Waterfront Lifeguarding, CPR for the Professional Rescuer and Healthcare Provider, and First Aid (if not included in the lifeguard training course);
- Submitted a current certification of the candidate's physical ability to perform lifeguard duties;
- Meet the vision requirement of 20/70 uncorrected in both eyes and be correctable to the 20/40 standard. Candidates tested at a vision level below 20/40 in either one or both eyes must correct to a minimum of 20/40 with 20/20 preferred.
The American Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR and Waterfront courses are offered at the local recreation center. For information on classes, dates and times please visit the Catskill Recreation Center website.