Radio Woodstock Presents….
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
with Special Guests:
The Marcus King Band and Allison Russell
Saturday, July 31, 2021, 7:00 PM ET at Belleayre Mountain
Belleayre is excited to announce Nathaniel Rateliff will be heading to Belleayre this Summer! Tickets are now on sale to the general public.
Ticket prices: $59 for General Admission / VIP $169.
Gates will open at 4:30 pm, music will begin at 7:00 pm.
All COVID-19 safety measures/guidelines will be ensured.
For ticket information and more concert/music details, visit www.radiowoodstock.com.
- Jul 31, 2021 (Sat)
Doors open: 4:30 pm
Music begins: 7 pm
End: Approximately 10:30 pm
Gondola rides will be available for concert goers.
Growing up in rural Missouri, Nathaniel Rateliff got his early music education from his family, who performed in the church band in which Nathaniel played drums. At 19, Rateliff moved to Denver where he worked night shifts at a bottle factory and a trucking company while testing out songs at open-mic nights. Rateliff’s 2010 solo album, In Memory of Loss, propelled him to the forefront of Denver’s tight-knit folk scene, with The New York Times dubbing him “a local folk pop hero” and launched his career as a touring musician. His debut as well as subsequent solo albums continued to receive critical acclaim while Rateliff continued to explore his sound. A set of rough demos recorded in 2013 pointed Rateliff in a new direction, and somewhere between Sam & Dave and The Band, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats was born. The band’s self-titled debut album was a breakout success—now certified Gold in the U.S., it has sold over a million records worldwide. Their sophomore album Tearing at the Seams debuted in March 2018 to widespread critical acclaim as well. Last year, Rateliff released his first solo album in seven years via Stax Records. And It’s Still Alright peaked at #3 on iTunes’ “Top Albums” chart, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s “Americana/Folk” chart, landed at #2 on their “Current Rock” chart and resided at #1 on the Americana Albums Chart for eight consecutive weeks. Rateliff has appeared on every late night television program and recently made his debut on “Saturday Night Live” performing his latest single “Redemption,” which was written for and featured in the Apple Original film, Palmer, starring Justin Timberlake. Rateliff has toured extensively worldwide, playing major festivals and selling out iconic venues including their hometown Red Rocks Amphitheater multiple times. In 2018, Rateliff also launched a Denver-based foundation called The Marigold Project to support community and nonprofit organizations working on issues of economic and social justice.
Apple Music: https://apple.co/3eU57Q0
Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note: This event will be presented in accordance with applicable public health requirements as of the date of the event; which could include changes to capacity, attendance prerequisites, procedures, and other protective measures.
CDC guidelines (subject to change)
- Unvaccinated individuals: Require 6 feet of social distancing and fac coverings are required.
- Fully vaccinated individuals: No social distancing or face coverings required in “fully vaccinated section. Face coverings and social distancing will still be required in common areas.
What do I need to be considered “fully vaccinated”?
Fully vaccinated is defined as having received a final vaccination dose at least 14 days prior to the concert date (i.e., second dose of Pfizer/Moderna or single dose of Johnson & Johnson).
What are the health requirements in a fully vaccinated section?
Guests Age 12+
- Must have received their final vaccination dose at least 14 days prior to concert date (i.e., second dose of Pfizer/Moderna or single dose of Johnson & Johnson).
- A CDC-issued COVID-19 vaccination card showing fully-vaccinated status must be presented at the time of entry.
- An appropriate ID matching the name on the COVID-19 vaccination documentation.
Guests Age 12 and younger
- Children 12 years of age and younger may accompany their fully vaccinated parent or guardian in a Vaccinated Section, without proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
What are acceptable forms of proof of vaccination?
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination along with an appropriate ID matching the name on the COVID-19 vaccination documentation (if 12 years or older):
- Vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered).
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document.
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device.
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
*Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
Do I still need to wear a face covering when in the “fully vaccinated” section?
No, face coverings are not required while in Vaccinated Sections. You must wear face coverings outside of Vaccinated Sections, except while actively eating and/or drinking in those areas.
Do I still need to follow social distancing guidelines when not in the “fully vaccinated” seating section?
Yes. restrooms, concessions, and merchandise outlets located adjacent to a vaccinated seating section will still operate under social distancing protocols.
Can I purchase a pod in the unvaccinated section if I am fully vaccinated?
No. Pods are only for “unvaccinated people” and are subject to disappear as New York State guidelines are ever changing. There is a possibility these Pods will be eliminated if NYS no longer requires them.
Is this event for all ages?
This event is All Ages.
On-site parking is FREE. Limited parking for vehicles with ADA placards or license plates is available. Please identify yourself to a parking attendant when you arrive.
What are the hours?
Doors open: 4:30 pm
Music begins: 7 pm
End: Approximately 10:30 pm
What can I bring?
- Bags smaller than 16”x16”x8” will be permitted inside the venue.
- Low-backed chairs (under 30″) to ensure good viewing for your neighbors. These are only allowed outside no chair zones.
- Blankets? Of course.
- Strollers that are reasonably sized and do not obstruct the view of others.
- In the event of rain, handheld umbrellas are allowed in the venue and in seating areas but must be closed and stored during sets so as not to obstruct the views of others.
- Non-professional cameras are permitted but cannot be used to reproduce the event and must not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the concert. (No audio or video recording).
What should I leave at home?
- Bags larger than 16”x16”x8” will NOT be permitted inside the venue.
- Coolers, outside food, beverages, glass containers of any kind, alcoholic beverages, illegal substances of any kind, firearms, noise-making devices, laser pointers, knives, box cutters, tools of any kind (including hammers, knives, screwdrivers, etc.), pepper spray, mace, or any kind of item that could be used as a weapon.
- Professional audiovisual equipment.
- Beach umbrellas or beach balls.
- Pop up tents.
- Pets (sorry, we love dogs and cats but cannot allow them into the concert field).
Am I allowed to leave the concert and re-enter?
To ensure our fans’ safety and efficiency of our entry operation, we are not able to allow re-entry. That means that you may only enter the event once and will not be able to leave. Sorry, but you can’t go to your car. Please bring everything you’ll need with you when you arrive!
What happens if it rains?
This is a rain-or-shine event! Please check the weather and be prepared for inclement weather. In the case of severe weather, please check the Radio Woodstock website and their social media accounts for updates.
Can I leave my car overnight?
Is camping permitted?
Camping is not permitted at Belleayre. There are campgrounds and other area lodging that is close to the mountain.
Interested in volunteering?
Applications are currently being accepted for volunteers.
APPLY TO VOLUNTEER
What’s included in a VIP ticket?
- VIP Parking (the closest lot to the entrance gate).
- Exclusive VIP Entry.
- Access to the VIP Viewing area in front of the Stage.
- Exclusive VIP Lounge in a covered tent.
- Exclusive VIP restrooms.
- Exclusive Cash Bar in the VIP lounge.