ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL
October 12 & 13, 2019
June 13, 2019
Belleayre Mountain would like to invite you to participate in our Annual Fall Festival. This year, due to construction at the Discovery Lodge, the event will be held once again at the Overlook Lodge. The Fall Festival will once again feature the prestigious Craft Fair, Winter Equipment & Apparel Sale, Scenic Gondola Rides, Food & Beverages, Musical Entertainment, and Kids activities including the pumpkin patch, rock wall and bounce house as well as some additional items.
Booth space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, based on postmark dates. All vendor spaces will be measured and outlined, but please note that depending on location, space size may vary. As a courtesy to others, all vendors are asked to bring only enough merchandise that will fit in the assigned space. Please see the attached layout for spaces indoors. Outdoor spaces will not be mapped out until we get closer to the festival date. An email will be sent to all vendors with a final location and layout closer to the festival date.
We strive to retain the high quality and variety of artwork, crafts and products that we have had in the past. In order to monitor the quality of the items. In order to do so, we are asking that all new vendors submit photos of their products. We are no longer requiring that everything be handmade in order to participate in the festival. We will however show special consideration to crafters who include activities for children. Please also note, that there may be vendors that sell similar items. We will do our best not to place you directly next to one another, but there are no guarantees.
Important Festival Details:
- Festival Dates: October 12 & 13, 2019 from10am - 5pm Sat & 11am to 5pm on Sunday
- Set-up Date & Hours: Friday, October 12, 10am - 6pm (inside vendors only) or Saturday the 13th from 7am to 9am (outdoor vendors).
- Varies depending on the type of vendor. (Please see the enclosed application and fee schedule). Be sure to provide your own extension cord.
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of Certificate of Liability and the endorsement page from the insurance company stating the New York Olympic Regional Development Authority and NYSDEC as the additional insured.(See the attached requirements).You may also opt to fill out the hold harmless agreement and wave insurance (Please request if needed).
- Applicants are required to clearly display and provide a copy with vendor application of a validated certificate of authority indicating registration with New York State Tax Department.
- Belleayre will provide one table free of charge. If you require additional tables, the cost is $15 for each additional table.
- For additional registration forms or information, feel free to contact us Mon - Fri, 7am - 3:30pm at 845-254-6129.
Thank you for participating and we look forward to the best Fall Festival yet!
Marketing/Sales | P: 845.254.6129 | F: 845.254.5630 | E: email@example.com | Belleayre, PO Box 313, Highmount, NY 12441