Welcome Back to Belleayre
Protecting our guests, employees, and community, so we can all enjoy Belleayre during the summer!
We are excited to welcome guests back this summer with new protocols and procedures in place to ensure guests can safely enjoy the outdoors and fresh air. As we prepare to reopen, we wanted to reassure you that we are committed to following all New York State’s and local health orders, to provide a safe and clean environment for everyone. We will provide you with any updates here as they become available.
The Belleayre Beach will open for the season starting on Sunday, June 28Vist Belleayre Beach »
It’s a shared responsibility
Expectations for guests visiting Belleayre this summer:
Practice social distancing – Wherever possible, please respect other guest’s space by maintaining six (6) feet apart from other guests that not members of your party. We will have signage and decals to ensure guests remain six (6) feet apart.
- Face coverings – Anytime individuals come within six feet of another person, excluding family members of the same household, acceptable face coverings must be worn. Please wear face coverings when in lines and when entering the restrooms.
- Clean your hands frequently – Soap and water are available in the restrooms. Avoid touching your face and minimize touching surfaces.
- If you arrived together, you can recreate together – groups will not be allowed to congregate unless you are all from the same household or arrive together in the same vehicle.
- Purchase online – you can purchase the Belleayre Beach Pass and day use tickets to the beach through our online store. Credit card transactions are highly recommended for in-person transactions.
- Stay home if sick – If you are sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms please stay home.