Join Us This Fall
The first sign came when there was a certain crispness in the air. Then the days began getting shorter – morning came later, and night arrived sooner. And little by little, every day the trees have been taking on hues of yellow, orange, and red as leaves begin falling to the ground. The mountain has announced that fall is here, and we know what comes next! While we wait for even more cold weather to arrive, there are still a ton of things to do on the mountain. Fall is a PERFECT time to go for a hike and take in the foliage, or skip the uphill and take a Scenic Gondola Ride to the top! Disc Golf remains open through October 10th, and it’s about to be last call to get those hot laps in on your mountain bike.
We are so excited to welcome the return of the Fall Festival to Belleayre! The mountain will come alive with the sights, sounds and tastes of Autumn on Columbus Day Weekend – October 8th & 9th. Take in all the colors from 3,429 feet with Foliage-filled Gondola Rides, browse dozens of local craft vendors, and taste your way around the Catskills with German fair foods, hearty fall foods, and local craft breweries as part of Brews & Views. The whole weekend will be jamming with live music by Thunder Ridge, Eugene Tyler Band, Blues Maneuver, and Wayne Fugate. K9 and Fly Fishing Demonstrations, Kids entertainment, and mountain top yoga hosted by Twisted Sister Yoga will round out a fun-filled weekend celebration of the changing seasons! Admission to the Annual Fall Festival is free, with Brews & Views packages are available to purchase over the phone at 845-254-6245.
$50 VIP Package – Includes 2 pours, a commemorative glass, t-shirt, and gondola ride.
$75 Premium VIP Package – Includes everything in the VIP Package plus 2 additional pours, one pretzel, plus one gourmet sandwich (food subject to change at any time).
To purchase a VIP package, please call our reservation department at 845.254.6245. Online sales will be coming soon.
As the days begin to cool down, there is still plenty to do on the mountain through Columbus Day Weekend:
- Take a ride on the Catskill Thunder Gondola
- Get your steps in and Hike Belleayre
- Play a couple of rounds of Disc Golf
- Get in a quick Mountain Bike ride
Join the Belleayre TEAM this winter – Work and play in the mountains during the 2022-23 season! Perks include:
- Season Pass to Belleayre, Gore, Whiteface, and Mt Van Hoevenberg
- Ski & Snowboard benefits for family or friends
- Rentals & Lesson benefits
- Discounts on Food & Retail
- Free Gondola Rides at Belleayre, Gore, and Whiteface for friends and family
- Local Business Discounts
- Lake Placid Legacy Sites venue access and discounted activities
- Mt Van Hoevenberg: Mountain Coaster, Be-A-Biathleate, & Bobsled Experience
- Olympic Jumping Complex: Sky Ride Experience, Elevator Ride, and Sky Flyer Zip Line
- Olympic Center: Indoor and outdoor skating
- Certain ORDA Events
- ExpertVoice subscription and get exclusive access to your favorite brands at up to 60% off MSRP
Learn more about the job opportunities available at Belleayre this winter.