Belleayre Beach & Scenic Gondola Rides Are Open for the Summer!
The sun is shining high in the sky, the warmest days of the year are upon us, and summer is in full swing on Belleayre Mountain! Both the Belleayre Beach and Scenic Gondola Rides are open for the season, and there is no shortage of fun to be had. Cool off with water-themed activities at the Beach including swimming, pedal boats, and stand-up paddle boards. If you’re looking for adventure, take a stroll on any of our hiking trails on the mountain & let our Scenic Gondola Rides whisk you to the top of the highest skiable peak in the Catskills! Or enjoy a round of Disc Golf on our full 18-hole course spanning both the lower mountain, and summit ridge.
Looking for that perfect summer job? Become a Lifeguard at the Belleayre Beach this summer. If you are not certified or your certification is about to expire, Not a problem. We offer reimbursement incentives to take certification classes.
- Cool off at the Belleayre Beach
- Take a ride on the Catskill Thunder Gondola
- Shop the Farmers Market
- Get your steps in and Hike Belleayre
- Play a couple of rounds of Disc Golf
- Or take in one of several events happening at the mountain this summer, including our dinner at the summit, live music, arts & crafts at the beach, and our Annual Fall Festival. View the Calendar of Events for all the happenings.
We do have some construction happening all over the mountain and we ask that you please stay out of these areas.
Don’t forget, 2022/23 season passes are currently on sale and they include summer perks at the beach and on the mountain. Take advantage of our convenient and complimentary Payment Plan, available for all passes purchased on or before August 10, 2022.