Covid Safety Information
Before visiting us at the Belleayre Beach, make sure to read through our Health & Safetey Information.
View Safety Information »
Hours of Operation
The beach is open from June 19 through Labor Day weekend.
View Dates & Times »
Please take some time to read through the Beach Rules.
View Beach Rules »
Belleayre Beach charges a vehicle use fee to enter the facility. The easy-to-use Beach Pass is your key to all-season enjoyment with unlimited entry any day the beach is open.
View Fees & Rates »
Rentals & Activities
In addition to swimming, the beach offers boating, fishing, hiking, and other activities.
View Boat Rentals & Activities »
Contact Information & Directions to the Belleayre Beach
The Belleayre Beach is located in the Hamlet of Pine Hill, right off of Route 28.
View Contact Information & Directions »
Hours of Operation
Operating Dates and Hours:
Saturday, June 19 & Sunday, June, 20
10:00am – 7:00
Closed Monday, June 21 through Friday, June 25
June 26 through September 6, 2021
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
11:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday and Sunday
10:00am – 7:00pm
Closed on Tuesdays
The weather may affect park operations. Dates and times are subject to change.
Safety is our first concern
For the safety and enjoyment of all who visit, the following regulations are enforced by staff at the Belleayre Beach:
- Swimming at the facility is only permitted when a lifeguard is on duty. There may be times through the summer where the facility is open but there are no lifeguards on duty.
- Flotation (tubes, noodles, rafts, balls, etc.) or underwater devices are not permitted except for U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets.
- U.S. Coast Guard life jackets are required to be worn when using any vessel (boat).
- Swimming outside of the roped area is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the beach.
- Glass containers are not permitted within 100 feet of the sand beach.
- Inverted jumping (flips, etc.) is not permitted off the dock.
- Animals or pets are not permitted at the facility, including pets in vehicles.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted on the beach, in any building, or in lines at the Lifeguard Office and Snack Shack.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- The Belleayre Beach is open to non-motorized recreational kayaking and canoeing as long as the boat has been steam cleaned within the last 24 hours and provide the receipt upon entry. Please note inflatable boats are not allowed.
Rentals & Activities
Boat rentals are available – amenities such as playgrounds and giving out activities equipment will not be available for guests to use. Please make sure to plan accordingly.
Belleayre Beach is the place to be for all your summer fun! In addition to swimming – the beach offers boating, fishing, picnicking, horseshoe pits, volleyball, basketball, and more! Once you pay the day-use entrance fee, you will have full access to the entire facility and grounds. Swimming is included with your entrance fee.
Purchase Summer Activities & Rentals »
Fun Beach Activities
Cool off in the summer heat this summer at the local swimming hole. The Belleayre Beach offers lifeguard supervised swimming with a white sandy beach. Swimming is only allowed in the roped-in area. Roped off areas include 2 ft, 4 ft, 6 ft, 6-13 ft with diving dock, and a deep water lap lane. Swimming is only allowed when there is a lifeguard on duty and the diving dock and lap lane areas will only be open if there are two or more guards on duty. If there are no guards on duty, the facility will still be open for all other activities. There is a day-use fee to enter the facility.
Boating is a fun and relaxing way to play on top of the water. All boats are rented for one hour and the Beach offers the following boat rentals:
- Stand on Top Paddle Boards
- Pedal Boats
- Single Kayaks
- Double Kayaks
- Aqua Trikes
Love to fish? Pine Hill Lake has a variety of fish to catch. Trout, bass, sunnies, and perch are just a few of the fish we regularly see on the ends of fishing poles. There is no fee to fish in the lake but remember you are subject to New York State’s fishing rules and regulations. Fishing licenses are not sold at Belleayre Beach, but there are a couple of local sports shops in the area that do.
There are also a bunch of free activities at the Belleayre Beach you can participate in too. Below is just a sampling of what else we have to offer. Unfortunately, we will not have extra toys, supplies, or equipment to be handing out to this summer and make sure to bring your own.
- Volleyball / Badminton
- Horseshoe Pits
- Wiffle Ball
- Picnicking with tables and BBQ grills – There are limited picnic tables and BBQ grills available
- Hiking – take a nice easy stroll around the lake. If you need something more challenging, there is a trailhead behind the pavilions. These trails will give you access to miles of hiking terrain including trails to the top of Belleayre Mountain.