Welcome to Belleayre’s Annual Fall Festival!
Presented by The Clubhouse at the Shandaken Inn
October 7, 8, & 14 at the Discovery Lodge
Saturday, October 7: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, October 8: 11 am to 5 pm
Saturday, October 14: 10am to 5pm
FREE Admission & FREE Parking
What better way to celebrate fall than the Belleayre Fall Festival? The weekend will be jam packed with fun-filled activities for the entire family! Sample tons of food & beverages, listen to live music, take in the sights with a fall foliage gondola ride, decorate a pumpkin, and more! It will be a great weekend and we hope to see you on the mountain for a little pre-winter get together.
Kids Entertainment | Live Music | K9 Demo | Craft Vendors | Food | Smokey Bear | Scenic Gondola Lift Rides | And More
On Sale at the Belleayre Booth:
Triple Pack of Non-Holiday Lift Tickets for $149 (Available Only At The Festivals)
Frequent Skier Cards
• Save 50% on Midweek Non-Holiday Tickets and 25% on Weekend & Holiday Tickets
• Adult Cards $59 | Teen & College Cards $49 | Junior Cards $39
Brews & Views:
Sample craft beers from local breweries.
$50 VIP Package Includes 2 pours, a commemorative glass, t-shirt, and a gondola ride.
To purchase VIP package and to view more details, visit our Brews & Views Page here.
Belleayre Retail Store:
Visit the Belleayre Retail store to find some great sales on gloves, helmets, jackets, ski/snowboard pants, base layers, socks, headbands and on some of of cups, mugs, and other drinkwear. Start your holiday shopping with us and give your family & friends the perfect Belleayre logoed items.
Vendors Saturday and Sunday:
Many local craft vendors will be displaying their goods including paintings, photography, hand crafted jewelry, handmade dolls, clothing & accessories and much more.
Scenic Gondola Ride Saturday and Sunday (last ride up is at 5pm):
Take the sky ride to the summit of Belleayre for breathtaking views of the Catskill Mountains and the changing colors of the leaves.
2023/24 Season passholders ride the gondola for free when they bring their pass.
Live Music will play from 1pm to 5pm.
October 7 – Jason Wicks Band
October 8 – 90 Proof Band
October 14 – Lustre Kings
Stein Holding Contest
Corn Hole – Free both Saturday & Sunday all-day
Disc Golf – Free both Saturday & Sunday all-day
Donut Eating Contest
Ulster County Sheriff’s Department K9 Department will be here both Saturday & Sunday offering up demos and meeting and greeting folks at the festival! Sargent Anthony Maggio will be here with K9 Charlie.
Saturday & Sunday at 12 noon
Smokey Bear will be visiting the mountain with one of our local Forest Rangers.
Each day of the Fall Festival at 1pm
Twisted Sister Yoga will be hosting a free yoga class at the top of the Wanatuska trail.
10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday
Arts and Crafts
Taste of Belleayre:
The Weekend Menu includes hearty fall foods, German fair foods, and a variety of food trucks.
Are you interested in joining the Belleayre family this winter? Stop off at the Belleayre Booth and we can help find employment or volunteer opportunities that is right for you.
- Season Pass to Belleayre, Gore, Whiteface, and Mt Van Hoevenberg
- Ski & Snowboard benefits for family or friends
- Rentals & Lesson benefits
- Discounts on Food & Retail
- Free Gondola Rides at Belleayre, Gore, and Whiteface for friends and family
- Local Business Discounts
- Lake Placid Legacy Sites venue access and discounted activities
- Mt Van Hoevenberg: Mountain Coaster, Be-A-Biathleate, & Bobsled Experience
- Olympic Jumping Complex: Sky Ride Experience, Elevator Ride, and Sky Flyer Zip Line
- Olympic Center: Indoor and outdoor skating
- Certain ORDA Events: US International Figure Skating Classic, Jumpapalooza, Flaming Leaves, and More
- ExpertVoice subscription and get exclusive access to your favorite brands at up to 60% off MSRP
Become A Vendor
Belleayre Mountain would like to invite you to participate in our Annual Fall Festival & Brews & Views festivals. This year, the event will return to the Discovery Lodge, with additional indoor space. The Fall Festival will once again feature the prestigious Craft Fair, Winter Equipment & Apparel Sale, Scenic Gondola Rides, Food & Beverages, Musical Entertainment, and Kids activities including the pumpkin patch, rock wall and bounce house as well as some additional items.
Booth space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, based on postmark dates. All vendor spaces will be measured and outlined. As a courtesy to others, all vendors are asked to bring only enough merchandise that will fit in the assigned space. A layout will be made available online in the next few weeks. Indoor and outdoor spaces will be assigned so please let us know if you have any special requests. An email will be sent to all vendors with a final location and layout closer to the festival date.
We strive to retain the high quality and variety of artwork, crafts and products that we have had in the past. In order to monitor the quality of the items. In order to do so, we are asking that all new vendors submit photos of their products. We will show special consideration to crafters who include activities for children. Please also note, that there may be vendors that sell similar items.
Important Festival Details:
- Festival Dates:
- October 7 & 8, 2023 – Annual Fall Festival and Brews & Views: 10am – 5pm Saturday & 11am to 5pm on Sunday
- October 14, 2023 – Annual Fall Festival and Brews & Views II: 10am – 5pm Saturday
- Vendor Spaces Pricing:
- October 7 & 8 Only: $100 inside and $75 outside
- October 14 Only: $75 inside or outside
- All Three Dates, October 7, 8, & 14: $150 inside and $125 outside
- Set-up Date & Hours:
- October 6 & October 13, 10am – 6pm (inside vendors only)
- October 7 and October 14, 7am to 9:30am (indoor/outdoor vendors).
- Vendors must have vehicles parked in the assigned lot by 9:30am.
- Electricity varies depending on the type of vendor and is available for an additional fee. Be sure to provide your own extension cord.
- Belleayre will provide one table free of charge. If you require additional tables, the cost is $15 for each additional table.
- For additional registration forms or information, feel free to email me directly at [email protected].
Thank you for participating and we look forward to the best Fall Festival yet!
Fall Festival and Brews & Views Vendor 2023 Application
Once you have reviewed the vendor requirements tab, please complete the form below to submit your application for vendor space.
Olympic Authority’s Insurance Requirements
As a condition of using a venue managed by the Olympic Authority, vendors are required to carry insurance. A Tenant User Liability Insurance Policy (“TULIP”) is a type of insurance that provides coverage to a vendor for third-party liability claims arising from injuries or property damage that occurs as the result of a vendor’s use of an Olympic Authority venue.
Here is how a TULIP works:
1. TULIP is available to all vendors for an additional fee. If a Vendor needs TULIP, inform us and we will start the required paperwork.
2. The policy covers the vendor for third-party liability claims arising out of the use of the Olympic Authority venue during the date(s) of the event.
3. If a vendor is sued, the insurance company will defend the vendor and pay any damages that the vendor may be found liable for.
What is not covered under the Olympic Authority’s TULIP.
Should any vehicles be driven on the venue or any adjoining Olympic Authority property, other than a public road or in a visitor parking lot, a vendor must provide the Olympic Authority with proof of Comprehensive Business Automobile Liability Insurance for any vehicle with a combined single limit of not less than $1,000,000 is required. Such insurance shall cover liability arising out of any automobile including owned, leased, hired and non-owned automobiles.
A vendor must also submit proof that they have the workers’ compensation and disability benefits coverage required by the New York State Workers’ Compensation Law, or proof that they are legally exempt from obtaining such coverage. Proof of compliance must be demonstrated in accordance with the requirements set forth by the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board.
For all packaged food and/or fresh produce vendors, Sanitary Regulations for NYS Farmers’ Market Vendors apply. A copy of your 20-C food processing license is required. Product liability insurance is an additional requirement on your COI.
For all alcohol vendors, NYS Liquor Authority Regulations apply. Copies of your valid liquor license and marketing permit are required. Liquor liability insurance is an additional requirement on your COI.