Brews & Views at Belleayre
October 7, 8, & 14 at the Discovery Lodge
Saturday, October 7: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, October 8: 11 am to 5 pm
Saturday, October 14: 10am to 5pm
Sample craft beers and cider from local breweries while you enjoy live music, craft vendors, some yummy food and of course the wonderful views of the Catskill Mountains. Parking and admission to the festival grounds are both free. Plus, enjoy the FREE Annual Fall Festival on October 7, 8, and 14 which will be taking place at the same time as Brews & Views.
$50 VIP Package – Includes 2 pours, a commemorative glass, t-shirt, and a gondola ride.
There are a limited number of available packages and are on a first come first serve basis. Guests can still come and enjoy the festival, brews, and gondola rides if we sell out of packages, you just will not be drinking out of the fancy glass or receive the t-shirt. Some breweries will have staff on hand to answer any questions you may have about their establishments and beer.Purchase VIP Package »
PARTICIPATING BREWERIES INCLUDE:
Craft Beers & Ciders:
Common Roots Brewing Company
Faith American Brewing Company
Frog Alley Brewing
Mill House Brewing Company
Sloop Brewing Co.
Rip Van Winkle Brewing Company
Athletic Brewing Co. (non-alcoholic)
Stay Tuned for the types of brews to be served at the festival.
Become A Vendor
Belleayre Mountain would like to invite you to participate in our Annual Fall Festival & Brews & Views festivals. This year, the event will return to the Discovery Lodge, with additional indoor space. The Fall Festival will once again feature the prestigious Craft Fair, Winter Equipment & Apparel Sale, Scenic Gondola Rides, Food & Beverages, Musical Entertainment, and Kids activities including the pumpkin patch, rock wall and bounce house as well as some additional items.
Booth space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, based on postmark dates. All vendor spaces will be measured and outlined. As a courtesy to others, all vendors are asked to bring only enough merchandise that will fit in the assigned space. A layout will be made available online in the next few weeks. Indoor and outdoor spaces will be assigned so please let us know if you have any special requests. An email will be sent to all vendors with a final location and layout closer to the festival date.
We strive to retain the high quality and variety of artwork, crafts and products that we have had in the past. In order to monitor the quality of the items. In order to do so, we are asking that all new vendors submit photos of their products. We will show special consideration to crafters who include activities for children. Please also note, that there may be vendors that sell similar items.
Important Festival Details:
- Festival Dates:
- October 7 & 8, 2023 – Annual Fall Festival and Brews & Views: 10am – 5pm Saturday & 11am to 5pm on Sunday
- October 14, 2023 – Annual Fall Festival and Brews & Views II: 10am – 5pm Saturday
- Vendor Spaces Pricing:
- October 7 & 8 Only: $100 inside and $75 outside
- October 14 Only: $75 inside or outside
- All Three Dates, October 7, 8, & 14: $150 inside and $125 outside
- Set-up Date & Hours:
- October 6 & October 13, 10am – 6pm (inside vendors only)
- October 7 and October 14, 7am to 9:30am (indoor/outdoor vendors).
- Vendors must have vehicles parked in the assigned lot by 9:30am.
- Electricity varies depending on the type of vendor and is available for an additional fee. Be sure to provide your own extension cord.
- Belleayre will provide one table free of charge. If you require additional tables, the cost is $15 for each additional table.
- For additional registration forms or information, feel free to email me directly at [email protected].
Thank you for participating and we look forward to the best Fall Festival yet!
Fall Festival and Brews & Views Vendor 2023 Application
Once you have reviewed the vendor requirements tab, please complete the form below to submit your application for vendor space.