Season Pass & Snowsports Price Deadline
Intro to Ski & Snowboard
Last Day Belleayre Triple Pack and SKI3 Snow Sampler on Sale
Today, November 13, 2018
Snowmaking has temporarily shut down for the day but mother nature has been helping us out. With an inch a new snow falling late last night in to this morning and temps dropping in to the teens tonight, snowmaking is set to resume late tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday night. TEAM Snowmakers will be out on the hill cranking snow out from the top of Deer Run, down and then they will work their way over to Iroquois and Running Bear Next. Stay tuned the the snow report for more up to date information!
New for the 2018-2019 season include...
- Bigger and better terrain parks
- Snowmaking upgrades including additional snowguns, new compressors, and replacing snowmaking lines
- New longer Kidscamp magic carpet
- Magic carpet added in front of the Discovery Lodge to make it easier for customers get to the beginner teaching area
- Replaced the Overlook Lodge deck and expanding the current locker room for additional storage and season long rentals
- NYSEF extends programming to Belleayre with alpine and freeride programs
- Discovery Rental Center expanding the rental fleet with new skis, boots, poles, helmets, and snowboards
- New e-commerce store platform
- Regrading in front of the Discovery Lodge, the downhill side of the skier bridge and the kidscamp learning area
- Brand new medical facility
- Summer operations now include aqua trike rentals at the Belleayre Beach, summer scenic gondola rides, and mountain biking & tours
Stay Tuned for updates!
Show us your best Belleayre Picture - We are on the hunt for the best Belleayre pictures that are taken by you, our guests! We have found the best way to capture the fun and enjoyment of skiing and riding, is through the eyes of the people living in that moment. If you want to share your picture, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - you just may end up becoming a superstar and see yourself in the Belleayre brochure, on the website, or in one of our social media posts.
Thanks for a great season!
0 of 50
0 of 9
24h Snow Fall
Snow To Date
ALPINE: CLOSED FOR SNOWSPORTS.
CROSS COUNTRY: CLOSED.
- Ski with care and Know The Code - It is your responsibility.
|Catskill Thunder Gondola||CLOSED|
|Discovery Carpet 3||CLOSED|
|Kidscamp Carpet 4
|Magic Carpet 5
|Superchief Quad 6
|Triple Chair 7||CLOSED|
|Tomahawk Quad 8||CLOSED|
|Lodges and Services|
|Discovery Rental Center||CLOSED|
|Papoose Landing Teaching Area||CLOSED|
FOR DETAILED TRAIL INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK THE +
Most Difficult Trails
More Difficult Trails
|Glades and Parks|
|Chippewa Glade||Glade trails are
as they are
|Lift Line Glade|
|Big T Glade|
|Area 51 Park|
|Area 15 Park|
|More Difficult Trails|
|The Canyon (top)/15|
|Most Difficult Trails|
|Lower Deer Run|
|The Transfer Line|
INTERACTIVE TRAIL MAP 2017-2018
Trail conditions, including groomed surfaces, change constantly due to many factors including, but not limited to, skier traffic, weather, snowmaking, and other factors both manmade and natural. Trails and parks may be opened or closed throughout the day as conditions warrant. This report is subject to change without notice at any time.
Please Note: The interactive trail map is not the official Belleayre Snow Report and is subject to change at any time.