Stay tuned as more details become available!
Saturday, October 8, 2022 & Sunday, October 9, 2022
at the Discovery Lodge
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm
FREE Admission & FREE Parking
What better way to celebrate fall than the Belleayre Fall Festival? The weekend will be jam packed with fun-filled activities for the entire family! Sample the German style food & beverages courtesy of Centerplate, listen to live music, take in the sights with a fall foliage gondola ride, decorate a pumpkin, and more! It will be a great weekend and we hope to see you on the mountain for a little pre-winter get together.
Become a Vendor
Annual Fall Festival & Brew Fest
October 8 & 9, 2022
Belleayre Mountain would like to invite you to participate in our Annual Fall Festival & Brew Fest. This year, the event will return to the Discovery Lodge, with additional new indoor space, thanks to the renovation and addition that took place this past summer/fall. The Fall Festival will once again feature the prestigious Craft Fair, Brew Festival, Winter Equipment & Apparel Sale, Scenic Gondola Rides, Food & Beverages, Musical Entertainment, and Kids activities including the pumpkin patch, rock wall and bounce house as well as some additional items.
Booth space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, based on postmark dates. All vendor spaces will be measured and outlined. As a courtesy to others, all vendors are asked to bring only enough merchandise that will fit in the assigned space. A layout will be made available online in the next few weeks. Indoor and outdoor spaces will be assigned so please let us know if you have any special requests. An email will be sent to all vendors with a final location and layout closer to the festival date.
We strive to retain the high quality and variety of artwork, crafts and products that we have had in the past. In order to monitor the quality of the items. In order to do so, we are asking that all new vendors submit photos of their products. We are no longer requiring that everything be handmade in order to participate in the festival. We will however show special consideration to crafters who include activities for children. Please also note, that there may be vendors that sell similar items.
Important Festival Details:
- Vendor Spaces: $30 inside and $40 outside
- Festival Dates: October 8 & 9, 2022 from 10am – 5pm Sat & 11am to 5pm on Sunday
- Set-up Date & Hours: Friday, October 7, 10am – 6pm (inside vendors only) or Saturday the 8th from 7am to 9:30am (indoor/outdoor vendors). Vendors must have vehicles parked in the assigned lot by 9:30am.
- Electric varies depending on the type of vendor. Be sure to provide your own extension cord.
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of Certificate of Liability and the endorsement page from the insurance. If insurance is needed try: https://www.actinsurance.com/ Policies start as low as $49.
- Belleayre will provide one table free of charge. If you require additional tables, the cost is $15 for each additional table.
- For additional registration forms or information, feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for participating and we look forward to the best Fall Festival yet!