Health & Safety
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to navigate COVID-19. Our resorts are following state and local guidelines and we appreciate everyone’s understanding as guidelines evolve.
Know Before You Go Information – Updated 4-26-2022
- Face coverings are recommended when you cannot be socially distanced from unknown individuals
- Face coverings are required on shuttles and any public transportation.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Guidelines and Information
At Belleayre, our team is:
- Maintaining physical barriers (e.g. plexiglass) at high interaction points like ticketing locations and service areas.
- Operating with increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night.
- Maintaining hand sanitizer stations throughout our venues for guests & employees.
- Undergoing a daily health screening prior to every shift.
- Reducing indoor capacities where necessary to maintain six (6) feet of social distancing.
- It is strongly recommended that tickets be purchased online in advance for specific day(s) of your planned visit. Walk-up ticket sales will are not guaranteed.
- If the dates you desire are not currently available, be sure to check back! Based on our evaluation, we may add more tickets to our inventory.
Shuttles and Drop-Off Areas:
- All Drivers and guests are required to wear face coverings when riding a shuttle.
- Indoor storage space is limited; we encourage you to leave personal belongings in your vehicle.
Gondola Recommendations and Requirements
- Face coverings are recommended on the gondola when riding with unknown individuals.
- Please leave windows open in gondola cabins.
Food and Beverage:
- All indoor food and beverage locations will adhere to a 75% reduction in capacity. Tables are spaced to maintain social distancing.
- Tables in food service areas can be occupied by those who have purchased food and beverage, please limit your time so we have space for everyone.
- Individuals who are bringing their own food is permitted outside on the deck.
- No storing food at tables, locker rooms, or other public spaces. If you are bringing your own food, it should fit into a personal pack and not be left in the lodge. We do not allow large backpacks or coolers.
- If you need to store personal items inside, please utilize the bag check areas. Consider leaving all of your personal items in your vehicle.
- Personal items cannot be stored under tables or in areas other than lockers, shelving units, or wall hooks.
Lost and Found:
- We will discard of face masks, hand coverings (gloves, mittens, etc.), and any items other than hard goods.